1. The DFB-Stiftung Deutsches Fußballmuseum gGmbH (hereinafter „German Football Museum“) organizes a raffle in the time from 11. Sep 2017 (2 p.m.) to 30. Apr 2018 (11:59 p.m.) on its website for guest surveys.
2. Eligible for participation is every natural person that has reached the age of 18. Each participant can only take part once. The participation with a false identity or in the name of a third party is prohibited. German Football Museum staff is excluded from participation. Participants that violate the conditions of participation can be excluded from the raffle.
3. As a prize, the German Football Museum hands out one set of two tickets to the DFB-Cup final in Berlin on 19. May 2018.
4. The participation in the raffle is conducted via participation in the online guest survey (https://www.fussballmuseum.de/shopsys/umfrage.htm). The participant has to fill out all of the 13 questions asked in the long version of the online guest survey with which he or she is presented with after the raffle announcement. A mere evaluation of the overall visit impression does not suffice for participating in the raffle.
5. The participation deadline is Monday, 30. Apr 2018 (11:59 p.m.). Ingoing submissions after the noted deadline are excluded.
6. By participating in the raffle, the user agrees to be contacted via e-mail by the German Football Museum in the event of a win.
7. The winners are obligated to transmit their contact information until 02. May 2018 (10:00 a.m.) in order to receive the prize. Failure to do so will cause the prize to be forfeited and an alternate will be selected.
8. The distribution of profit will be dispatched by mail. There is no entitlement to an alternate compensation, monetary or otherwise.
9. The demanded account information are deleted upon completion of the raffle and are not used for further purposes.
10. The German Football Museum reserves the right to cancel or terminate the raffle at any time without previous announcement. The German Football Museum will make use of this option specifically when the orderly conduct of the raffle cannot be actually or legally ensured. In this case, there is no entitlement to an alternate compensation, monetary or otherwise, as well.
11. The raffle conduct is subject to German law.
12. Recourse to the courts is not permitted.
Dienstags bis sonntags
Von 10:00 - 16:00 Uhr
Tel.: 0231 22 22 1954